Tuesday, May 06, 2014

End Of The Line

From the Administrator:

I have wondered what to do about this blog for a while now. For various reasons, including an illness, I have been unable to keep it up like I was. I also think it has outlived its usefulness. Other media outlets have improved their websites and access, and Facebook seems to have essentially taken the place of news readers for many people.

I will leave the site up for historical reference, but as of this moment I do not plan to update it in posts anymore.

If you are interested in Botetourt County History, check out that website at the link.

You may also follow my personal blog at Blue Country Magic. I write about living in Botetourt on our farm.

Thank you very much for reading, and I hope that you found this website useful. Feel free to send me feedback at afirebaugh@gmail.com.


No comments: