Thursday, May 21, 2009

ValleyFest Returns With Wine, Beer, Art And Music
Harrisonburg Daily News Record - Harrisonburg,VA,USA
Wineries that will be represented include Cross Keys Vineyards, Fincastle Vineyard and Winery, Peaks of Otter Winery, Veritas Vineyard and Winery and ...

Highlights of proposed Va. highway cuts - wtop.com
I-81 158 SB Troutville. I-81 232 NB Mount Sidney. I-81 232 SB Mount Sidney. I-81 262 SB New Market. I-81 53 SB Smyth County. I-81 61 NB Rural Retreat. I-85 32 NB Alberta. I-85 32 SB Alberta. I-85 55 NB Dinwiddie. I-85 55 SB Dinwiddie ...WTOP / Local / Local Stories - http://www.wtop.com/

Botetourt Area Cancer Network
OurValley.org - Roanoke,VA,USA
Description: A place to go to talk with others who are struggling with the effects of cancer. Come on out to talk, get information, share information, ...

The Botetourt View Community news from Botetourt County Roanokecom ...
Fincastle Library prides itself on the array of different items they get from citizens to put in the front display case This month's display had fallen ...

Southpaw To Play At Fridays In The Park Opener In BV May 22
Rockbridge Weekly - Lexington,VA,USA
Te club to thanked its sponsors – Bank of Botetourt, Coors, Blue Ridge Auto Center, 3WZ 96.7 FM, Kroger, James Allen Printing, Medicap Pharmacy, ...

SWoCo: Community news from Southwest Roanoke County - Roanoke.com ...
Lauren Ogle, age 10 of Botetourt, Floor Rebecca Butterworth, age 10 1/3 of SW County, Floor and All Around Marui Lavinder, age 13 of Franklin County , Bars. All results as follows: Age 7 1/2 Aimee Rothschild, of Salem, tie 8th on Vault ...SWoCo: Community news from Southwest... - http://blogs.roanoke.com/rtblogs/swoco/

No comments: