Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Troutville woman wins award for safe actions
WDBJ7.com - Roanoke,VA,USA
Rachael Correll was driving on Route 460 in Bedford last summer when a car cut her off and forced her into the median. Correll's vehicle flipped several ...

Botetourt County woman awarded ‘Saved by the Belt’ award
Lynchburg News and Advance - Lynchburg,VA,USA
“I didn’t want to miss that,“ said Correll, 23, of Botetourt County. The day before, she was involved in a horrific car crash on US 460 at the intersection ...

Our State's Best Small-Game Hunting
Virginia Game and Fish Magazine - VA,USABringing along a book I had wanted to read and my 20-gauge autoloader, I merely walked out the back door of my family's Botetourt County home and headed for ...

Paxton Elected President Of DSLCC Educational Foundation
Rockbridge Weekly - Lexington,VA,USA... the College’s service region—Alleghany, Bath, northern Botetourt, and Rockbridge Counties, and the cities of Buena Vista, Covington and Lexington. ...

Panel narrowly denies zoning change
Roanoke Times - Roanoke,VA,USA
The owners of a vacation unit in Botetourt County may have to remove it from ...

We feels badly about bad grammer
Roanoke Times - Roanoke,VA,USA
And to follow up on last week's other question, I heard from Fincastle farmer Sam Guerrant. "A few years ago I lost a registered angus bull to lightning," ...

No comments: